The B 300 GV is a dough divider which was developed for the use in automatic baguette and various other make up lines. The new version is a twin piston with 2 parallel discharge conveyors feeding a centring belt that converts the 2 lines in one straight lane to the further downstream equipment for further processing. This unit is the Zip2One centring unit.
The B 300 GV is a so-called high-speed divider running up to 50 str/min and producing up to 6000 dough pieces per hour in the twin piston version. All common doughs from stiff to soft, as well as cold doughs, pre-fermented doughs and all other rustic doughs are divided dough friendly and accurately.
- Dough friendly dividing mechanism
- Very accurate dividing
- High speed and low RPM by using Zipper
- Hinged hopper for easy cleaning
- Zip2one dividing system to convert 2 in 1 lane
- Easy to clean, maintain and operate
- Small dimensions and designed to fit in existing systems
- Reliable, proven, and sturdy design
The Cross Moulding Station is a top moulder that is positioned in a
90-degree angle to the sheeter head of a moulding machine.
The dough pieces are after being relaxed on a conveyor or in an intermediate proofer conveyed as round dough pieces and pre moulded towards a rectangular shape. After this process step the dough pieces is dropped 90 degree on the infeed conveyor of the moulder.
The unit is used in automatic bread lines in front of WP Haton BM type moulders in order to create a dough piece that has more curls because of the way it is fed in the moulder. Also, products that need a narrow mould can processed easily without the necessity to narrow them down later in the process with pressure.
- Dough friendly sheeting and moulding
- Dough pieces from rounder are pre moulded in an oblong shape
- Fine sheeting without the issue of dough pieces getting to wide
- Very fine texture because of longer dough piece with more curls
- Narrow moulding possible
- Dough pieces rectangular instead of belly shape
- Perfect 4 or 6 piecing because of equal cylindrical dough piece
The GPS is integrated in WP Haton industrial sheeting/moulding machines of the type BM 4-80. Each of the 4 sheeter rollers are equipped with servo drives enabling to adjust the speed on each roller pair. This results in a progressive sheeting action. The dough piece can therefore be sheeted as wished: as a pancake or as a long rectangular dough piece.
Industrial bread lines with high capacities < 5000 pcs per long moulder. The machine can be used for most of the doughs such as Chorleywood doughs, pre-fermented doughs, sponge doughs. The machine processes soft and stiffer doughs without any hesitation.
- The machine can process all doughs towards the necessary shape
that is needed in moulding
- 4½ roller pairs with adjustable opening of each roller and speed adjustment of each roller enabling to have maximum flexibility in sheeting and moulding
- All settings are programmed
- Rollers are non-sticking and can be equipped with flanges and or spring loaded
- Scrapers on each roller
- Easy to clean and maintain and or replace
V 900 SR
High-speed heavy-duty bread divider. The machine has a drive with camb disc and crank shaft for the various precise movements of main piston and knife and back slide. The filling of the pistons is done in a standstill mode of the back slide enabling to fill all the pistons 100%. The dividing unit is made of a special material and is sour resistant.
The V 900 SR is very successful in high speed production lines due to the robust construction, high weight accuracy, long machine life and the use of various types of doughs with aggressive ingredients such as sugar, sour, raisins, who can limit the lifetime of the dividing unit and can therefore have a negative impact on the weight accuracy.
- SR dividing unit with a long machine life
- Easy to clean
- Very hygienic as no dough can enter the materials
- Very sturdy construction
- Suitable to be used with all common doughs
- High weight accuracy